March 15, 2011
Trying to increase your fertility? Start by following these simple suggestions.
- Quit smoking and reduce your alcohol consumption to minimum.
- Eliminate as many pharmaceuticals and over the counter remedies as possible (with your doctor’s approval).
- Cut out unhealthy processed foods, and improve your diet by consuming protein rich foods, vegetables, fruits, whole grains, nuts, legumes, and seeds.
- Drink a lot of water.
- Avoid too much heat (from hot-tubs, saunas, tight clothing).
- Exercise regularly. Avoid exercises that may stress the testicles. Improving your overall health also reduces stress in your life, which is harmful for sperm production.
- Ejaculate less often, allowing sperm to accumulate. By increasing the period of time between ejaculations you will also increase sperm volume and count.
- Consider taking AstaNaturals Fertility, a supplement with ingredients patented for increasing sperm motility and volume.